[attachimg=1 align=left] General Electric is a diversified technology, industrial and financial company repeatedly ranked as the Most Admired Company in the World for the past ten years. GE Nigeria is currently recruiting for the following position:
Job Title: Supplier Quality Engineer / Commodity Leader
Job Number: 1388511
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Business: GE Energy
Business Segment: Energy - Oil & Gas
Career Level: Experienced
Function Segment: Supplier Quality
This role is based in Port Harcourt or Lagos, Nigeria with the primary objective of driving GE’s local compliance initiative and ensuring that existing suppliers maintain the highest quality levels and new suppliers are fully qualified to meet GE’s requirements.
• Lead the local content strategy of the GE’s businesses in Nigeria.
• Develop & implement a supplier management program for select key suppliers in Nigeria.
• Monitoring supplier quality and delivery performance and developing improvement strategies, process controls etc. to ensure business needs are met.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma
• 7 years of experience in a Supply Chain/Sourcing role and at least 3 years in a supplier quality role.
• Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification is preferred (GE employees only)
• Purchasing systems experience e.g. AS400, Oracle
• Excellent communication skills and analytical skills with the ability to manage and develop supplier relationships
• CIPS qualification
For more information and application: Lagos Supplier Quality Engineer / Commodity Leader Job