Nigeria Computer Society Job Vacancy for Executive Secretary
• Running the daily activities of the society in an organized and efficient manner
• Liaising with members of the press with the approval of the President as and when due
• Giving adequate support to the President and other members of the Executive in the running of various Committees
• Preparing for consideration and consent of the President the following key documents:-
1. Developing and periodically reviewing as necessary a detailed organizational structure and operational guidelines with Chairman Audit Committee on the day-to-day running of the Society for discussion and consent of the President prior to consideration for adoption of Council;
2. Developing and implementing a Performance Management System for the Secretariat including training of staff on operational procedures.
3. Developing and implementing strategies for creating awareness of the Society with a view to engendering goodwill and a positive disposition to the Society;
4. Developing strategies broad for encouraging members to participate fully in the activities of the Society.
5. Developing and implementing consistent and on-going strategies for membership drive and continuous active membership.
6. Preparing periodic operational and financial reports to the President for further consideration by Council
7. Developing strategies for collecting members’ un-paid subscriptions
8. Preparing the Annual Budget for the various activities of the Society
9. Ensuring the financial viability of the Secretariat;
10. Maintaining the Register of Members;
11. Keeping minutes of the business meetings of the society and of the Executive Council;
12. Informing members of the time, place and agenda of meetings
RENUMERATION: Attractive and Negotiable
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested and qualified candidates are expected to forward electronic copies of their Application, Curriculum Vitae, and scanned copies of Credentials to: email@example.com
Deadline: May 31, 2011.