Job Title: Nurse Anaesthetist
Location: Jigawa, Nigeria
Organisation: Médecins Sans Frontières – MSF Nigeria
The French Section of Médecins Sans Frontières is recruiting for its project in Jahun:
• Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
• Anesthetic care in Operation Theatre and recovery room, resuscitations acts in the hospital, and assistance of Medical Anesthetist as needed.
• Fluent in spoken and written English and Hausa (preferably)
Required Skills and Conditions:
• A diploma in anesthesia is a must
• Knowledge of acute trauma management
• Communication skills with people from broadly diverse backgrounds
• Compassionate, flexible and committed personality
• Self directed, strong critical thinking skills, a good listener, non judgmental, strong clinical skills, able to adapt in already running program
• Jahun MSF Base and General Hospital, Jigawa State (Nigeria).
• 208 working hours per month and roster flexibility required.
Method of Application:
Submit your CV, copies of diplomas, qualifications and a cover letter with contact details to the MSF Admin’ Office in Jahun (“Application Box” at the Watchmen Desk).
Applications can be submitted in person or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for the submission of applications: 19th March 2013.
Please make sure to submit your application on or before this date.
NB: only successful applicants will be called for interview.
Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process.
MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.Click here to apply for Nurse Anaesthetist Job