Visafone Communications Ltd (also known as Visafone), was incorporated in Nigeria on June 20, 2007 following the acquisition of Cellcom received its Unified Access Service Licence as a telecom operator from the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) on August 1, 2007 positioned it to offer mobile, fixed and any other telecommunications service to its subscribers. Visafone is currently recruiting for the following position(s):
Job Title: Senior Manager - Eletrical
• Responsible for O&M of Utilities In the switch buildings and at cell sites,
• introduce proper maintenance practices, undertake timely up-gradations and enhancements,
• manage and supervise AMC deliverables,
• implement adequate safety and security measures,
• undertake integration of renewable energy or fuel efficient measures to control OPEX,
• able to do load calculation and power system design with alternate source of Power integration
Qualification & Experience:
• Degree in electrical Engineering.
• 10+ years of working experience on power substations operations.
Method of Application:
Send your recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 3rd February, 2011.